Grove Preschool is happy to announce that Registration for the 2024-2025 school year will begin on January 25th, 2024 at our Open House. Open House provides the opportunity to tour the school, meet our amazing teachers and staff, and register for the upcoming school year. No reservations are required. Doors will be open from 6:00-7:30 pm.
Registration links will be available at our Open House.
NEW! Class schedules for the 2024-2025 class year offer longer classes and more full day options! Please see our website for additional information or call the office at 610-696-8107.
Grove Preschool comes highly recommended by parents and offers classes for Young 3 (2.7 years+), three, four, and five year old children in a loving and nurturing environment. A parent recently commented “We owe so much to Grove and while we obviously didn't have every teacher, I know for a fact that our children had positive experiences and interactions with every teacher they came in contact with at Grove. We will always hold a special place in our hearts for ALL of you and recommend the program to anyone who will listen.”
The Five’s Program is uniquely designed for Grove Preschool to provide the gift of one more year. The primary goal of this class is to help students gain the confidence they need to succeed as they prepare to enter kindergarten. This program runs Monday through Friday, 9:00-12:00. Perfect for children with summer birthdays!
- Grove Preschool brings in monthly “specials'' such as Makin’ Music and Spanish.
- Check out our super fun Lunch & Play Program available to children in our 3, 4 and 5 year old classes.
This program allows parents extra time for appointments, shopping, work, etc. with pickup at 2:00.
- EXTRA DAYS! Add an additional day to the 3 and 4 year old programs. These classes add an extra full
day or half day to your child’s program.
- The 3’s program is literature based with each class designed around a special children’s book
such as The Mitten, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, One Duck Stuck, Snowmen at Night and so
- The 4’s class has been revitalized using STEAM based activities while maintaining some of the
traditional favorite activities!
For Questions? Please email Pam Humphreys, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-696-8107.
490 W Boot Rd West Chester, PA 19380