Please register here for a tour or to request more information: https://www.popejohnpaul2sch.org/request-a-tour
At Pope John Paul II School, our goal is to educate a child's heart, mind and spirit in a faith-filled learning environment. Through the modeling of faith and life-long learning, children thrive in a nurturing and supportive community. Our fully certified and compassionate faculty provide an academic foundation for children to grow and adapt in an ever-changing global society.
Early Childhood Programs:
- Full Day Kindergarten with extended day options
- PreK-3 and PreK-4 full day/full week with extended day options
- Little Saints Academy Child Care- for infants and toddlers 6 weeks to 36 months in age. Open 6:30am - 6:00 pm, 12 months out of the year.
- Fine Arts and STEM infusion
- Specialty classes including physical education, library and music
- Hot lunch available daily
- After School Clubs
- Summer Camp Programs for community children ages 3 to grade 6
- Support services available from the Chester County Intermediate Unit
"My son has attended Little Saints Academy since 2018. I can not say enough about how great, professional and friendly every teacher is. Everything is run so smoothly and efficiently! I know my son is safe there and taken care of as if he were their own child! He has learned so much and loves going every single day! I would never send my children anywhere else!"
"Our children have blossomed beyond our dreams; we believe our children are receiving a priceless education." Parent
"You know you have something great when your kids are sad it's the weekend because they love their teachers and what they are learning so much." Parent
"The PreK program combines academics with creative play in a caring environment. We have had a great experience." Parent
"PJP II has provided a fun and nurturing environment for my children to not only learn and grow academically but also to build their self-confidence and independence." Parent