As a parent, you want the best for your kids. We all do. We want to give our kids the best opportunities.... the best community... and definitely the best education (during AND after school). Problem is... we work. And our time after school is limited.
Makoto not only picks up where school leaves off – teaching your kids about setting goals… staying focused/driven… and being responsible for their actions AND items – we become another voice in your village. A partner in helping your kids to stand up for themselves when needed. Doing the right thing… no matter how hard. And, believing in themselves. Knowing that they can do it.
Plus, Makoto is a true community. With kids supporting each other in – and outside – of school. Building friendships that last through school changes and Summer’s away. And, Instructors who get involved and invest in the lives of the kids.
So, how does Makoto do it? Through…
- Martial arts training -- teaching Samurai techniques and values.
- Strength and Circuit workouts -- because a strong body builds a strong mind.
- Character coaching -- on topics such as empathy, drive, and discipline.
- Meditation training -- for stress management.
- Life skill development – regarding eye contact, body language, and open discussions.
- And much more.
Makoto is not your typical day care just passing the time ‘til 6:00pm. And Makoto is not just pick up for karate class. Makoto is purposeful… working with you to make sure your kids can find their own path through life, school, and friends.
This is Makoto.
Available at two (2) locations: Lionville and Exton.
Makoto currently picks up from the following local schools:
- Bradford Heights Elementary
- Brandywine Wallace Elementary
- Downingtown Middle School
- East Ward Elementary
- Lionville Elementary
- Lionville Middle School
- Marsh Creek 6th Grade Center
- OJR Middle School
- Pickering Valley Elementary
- Shamona Creek Elementary
- Springton Manor Elementary
- St. Elizabeth's Catholic School
- Uwchlan Hills Elementary
- West Bradford Elementary
- West Vincent Elementary